You may be surprised but there are tips to ensure that your candle maintains optimal condition with the best possible performance. Here are some things to be aware of:
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch before every burn. Light the wick and keep it burning till melt pool reaches the edges of the jar, but no more than 4h. This ensures an even burn and keeps the candle pretty. Please place your candle on an even surface and away from any fans, open windows or doors, air conditioners, and vents. Please also keep candle away from flammable objects, young children and pets.
- If burning multiple candles, place each candle at least three inches apart from one another. This is to ensure they don’t melt one another, or create their own drafts.
- Burn only on a heat resistant and even surface as glass jar may become very hot.
- Keep candle wax clean of wick trimmings and other foreign objects.
- Do not light candle if glass is cracked, chipped or damaged in any way.
- Never touch or move a burning candle. Never move a candle container when the wax is liquified.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. If you are going to leave the room or go to bed, be sure to extinguish all candles first.
- Cover with lid to snuff out flame instead of blowing out to prevent smoking. Keep lid on to help seal in the scent when not in use and place it in a cool, dry place.
- Candle has reached the end of its life when there is 1/2 inch of wax left. Further burning may damage the candle jar.
Shop with these
Let's be pen-pals